At Cranford Primary School we believe that school uniform is important. A smart and distinctive uniform contributes to the public image of our school and ensures that our children are always easily identifiable. By taking a pride in their appearance, children are encouraged to take pride in other aspects of school life, including their work and surroundings.
It is expected that all children wear the uniform detailed below:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Purple cardigan or sweatshirt
- School tie (optional)
- Purple polo shirt (to be worn in summer only)
- Black or purple head scarf – if you wish your child to wear one
- A sensible pair of black shoes that your child can put on and take off with the minimum of help
Sweatshirts, polo shirts, bags and PE t-shirts with the school logo on are available by order through the school shop.
Second hand uniform
We have a well-stocked second hand uniform shop where good quality, clean second hand uniform can be purchased at a reduced price.
If your child out-grows their uniform and it is still in good condition we ask parents to consider donating it to our second hand uniform shop.
Please make sure you put your child’s name clearly (using a waterproof pen) in all of his/her clothes to avoid any confusion. A box for lost property is kept in the entrance lobby.
Cranford Primary School Shop Visit the shop to buy your child's uniform