Learning hand in hand – partners in education
Our Vision and Values:
Our aim is to set high standards and expectations to help all members of the school community to achieve the best in everything they do and to work towards reaching their full potential. To fulfil this we will:
- Provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum to enable all pupils to work to the best of their ability
- Maintain a safe, open and friendly environment within which pupils are encouraged to develop a love of learning and to become confident, independent and lifelong learners
- Celebrate and value the diversity of our pupils’ cultural, religious and language background
- Provide equal opportunities for all our children and encourage them to be proud of their own culture, religion and language and to show respect for those of others
- Work together in a positive partnership with parents and governors and to contribute to the quality and development of our local community.