ParentPay - our online payment service
At Cranford Primary School we use a cashless payment system called Parent Pay to pay for school dinners. Parents are issued with a secure online account which is activated using a unique user name and password.
Please remember that all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 may receive a free school lunch in accordance with the Government’s scheme to provide universal infant free school meals.
ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind,
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint,
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime,
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school,
- parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
How to get started with ParentPay…
Once you receive your account activation username and password:
- Visit www.parentpay.com,
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process,
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders,
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to 'Items for payment', select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
For more information please click here. Link to https://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx